Rocky Top Recovery Group is a student organization at the University of Tennessee dedicated to supporting Volunteers in recovery from substance use disorder. Through fellowship, campus programming, and community service, we provide a healthy environment for students in recovery or interested in recovery. We promote personal development, academic success, and civic duty to the University of Tennessee community and beyond.
As the nation grapples with COVID-19, it’s important to remember that social distancing doesn’t have to mean social isolation, especially for those of us in recovery from addiction, who rely on supportive networks as part of our healing.
To help support individuals in recovery from substance use disorder, Addiction Policy Forum has partnered with CHESS Health to launch the Connections App, a free smartphone app that is scientifically proven to support patients in recovery by reducing relapse and promoting pro-social engagement.
With the App, you can
- Track your sobriety,
- Access e-therapy to learn new recovery skills,
- Connect with trained counselors and peers through messaging,
- Clinical support available 7 days/wk, 9am -10 pm EST
- Track your treatment plan and set reminders,
- Journal daily about your journey,
- And discover helpful videos, testimonials and more through the unique resource library.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (865) 974-5725.