The Center for Health Education & Wellness offers a variety of materials for residence halls and departments to use and distribute to students.
- Alcohol C.U.P.S. Cards (wallet-sized)
- Medical Amnesty Cards (wallet-sized)
- Survival Guide to Stress Booklet (Currently unavailable – A PDF version can be downloaded here.)
- DisposeRx (learn about medication disposal product here.)
- Safer Sex Supplies
- XL male (external) condoms (contains lubricant)
- Regular male (external) condoms (all contain lubricant)
- Regular external condoms, multicolored
- Extra strength (thicker latex) external condoms
- Extra lubricated external condoms
- Ribbed external condoms
- Latex-free regular male (external) condoms (contains lubricant)
- Latex-free FC2 female (internal) condoms (contains lubricant)
- Water-based lubricant packets
- Dental dams
Safer sex supply requests should only be submitted for programs and events. Please submit supply requests at least two weeks in advance if requesting delivery (only to on-campus locations), and at least one week in advance if requesting pick-up.
Students seeking safer sex supplies for personal use can visit the Safer Sex Walls located at the CHEW office (M-F 8AM-5PM) or the TRECS first floor (between the restrooms).