Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Request Materials

Request Materials

The Center for Health Education & Wellness offers a variety of materials for residence halls and departments to use and distribute to students.

Materials List

  • Alcohol C.U.P.S. Cards (wallet-sized)
  • Medical Amnesty Cards (wallet-sized)
  • Survival Guide to Stress Booklet (Currently unavailable – A PDF version can be downloaded here.)
  • DisposeRx (learn about medication disposal product here.)
  • Safer Sex Supplies
    • XL male (external) condoms (contains lubricant)
    • Regular male (external) condoms (all contain lubricant)
      • Regular external condoms, multicolored
      • Extra strength (thicker latex) external condoms
      • Extra lubricated external condoms
      • Ribbed external condoms
    • Latex-free regular male (external) condoms (contains lubricant)
    • Latex-free FC2 female (internal) condoms (contains lubricant)
    • Water-based lubricant packets
    • Dental dams

Safer sex supply requests should only be submitted for programs and events. Please submit supply requests at least two weeks in advance if requesting delivery (only to on-campus locations), and at least one week in advance if requesting pick-up.

Students seeking safer sex supplies for personal use can visit the Safer Sex Walls located at the CHEW office (M-F 8AM-5PM) or the TRECS first floor (between the restrooms).