Physical wellness refers to recognizing the need for good physical health habits including physical activity, sleep, nutrition, and health care.
Determine your personal and professional goals and evaluate your current sleep, nutrition, and physical activity habits in achieving those goals. Identify appropriate resources to help you prioritize your physical health.
Physical Wellness In and Out of the Classroom
- Encourage healthy sleep habits
- Join exercise groups and classes through RECSports
- As a group attend wellness-centered events
- When possible host walking meetings
- Utilize a bulletin board to highlight healthy meal modifications
- Grocery store shopping tips and apps to help save money
- Participate in Wellness Wednesday activities
Digital Fitness Apps: