UT wants to empower all Vols to thrive, whether they’re on Rocky Top or at home. Below you’ll find resources from our colleagues across campus and beyond that can help you cultivate wellbeing when you’re studying or working from home.
- Koru Mindfulness
- Breathing exercise
- Emotional Wellness Toolkit
- Mental Well-Being Online Course
- This 45-minute course will provide you with skills and information to navigate the stressors and emotional challenges associated with college life. The course will help you practice self-care strategies, recognize when you or your peers are in distress, and take action to find additional support. If you would like to complete the online course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request it. An email invitation with a link to the course will be sent to you.
- CDC’s Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidance
- Environmental Wellness Toolkit
- Apartment Therapy
- How to Optimize your Home for Self-Quarantine
- 7 Ways to Destress your Space during Self-Quarantine
- Audubon Bird Guide
- Believe in You!
- DISC Personality Traits
- Enneagram Personality Test
- Personality Tests
- The Science of Wellbeing (Yale Course)