Our bodies do so much for us. Do your best to give your body what it needs to perform in the way you would like it to. Physical wellness also includes managing health conditions, taking care of yourself when sick, and going to the doctor when needed.
Determine your personal and professional goals and evaluate your current sleep, nutrition, and physical activity habits in achieving those goals. Identify appropriate resources to help you prioritize your physical health.
Physical Wellness In and Out of the Classroom
- Encourage healthy sleep habits
- Join exercise groups and classes through RECSports
- As a group attend wellness-centered events
- When possible host walking meetings
- Utilize a bulletin board to highlight healthy meal modifications
- Grocery store shopping tips and apps to help save money
- Participate in Wellness Wednesday activities