Student Wellness Champions serve as ambassadors between CHEW and their respective organizations. Student Wellness Champions play an important role in shaping the wellness culture at UT by sharing health information and education opportunities offered by CHEW, and providing constructive feedback regarding campus and students’ needs.
- Attend a wellness champion orientation meeting
- Attend at a minimum of one of three, one-hour Wellness Champion meetings per semester
- Lead by example through practicing healthy behaviors and participating in at least one CHEW program or event per semester
- Assist in communicating CHEW programming by
- Sharing provided emails with respective organization members
- Recruiting respective organization members to participate in CHEW programs and events
- Displaying provided materials (poster, flyers, etc.)
- Strive to build a culture of wellness within your organization and the greater UT community
- Serve as a trusted source for collecting feedback and input from your organization’s members
Term Length: Student Wellness Champions will serve in the Student Wellness Champion role for one year. Student Wellness Champions can apply to serve an additional year, or they can nominate other members of their organization to apply to serve.
Recognition: The efforts of the Student Wellness Champions are greatly appreciated and very important to the success of our wellness program. To recognize their commitment, Student Wellness Champions will be invited to attend an annual social event and will be featured on the CHEW website.
To serve as the Wellness Champion for your Student Organization, please complete the following form.